Please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting ref SA/SR/0921
Join the FTZ Telecoms team as a Sales Advisor in our O₂ Store, located on Spencer Road. We look after our team, with a range of benefits, rewards, training, and ongoing career development, there are several reasons you would like to join our team.
Sales Advisor Role
We offer a differential and memorable customer service experience, and your job is to provide the WOW factor for our customers whilst driving great sales.
You will do this by educating and inspiring customers. Showing them how to get the most out of their technology as well as showing them how technology can support their passions in life be it in-store or running events in the community.
You will show your love of technology by using it, interacting with it and most importantly enjoying it. You’ll make the most technically advanced products seem simple and you will love to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends.
We want people who drive for results and achieve targets but ensure the customer is at the heart of everything they do. We want team players and individuals who can help find creative solutions in their stores. We want people who seek personal excellence, want to develop, and progress and will be amazing Brand Ambassadors for O₂ and FTZ Telecoms.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Advisor role are:
- Being passionate about all things tech, O₂’s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business so you will become an expert in all things O₂.
- Understanding our customers and what is important to them, adapting your style to meet their needs and providing the right solution knowledgeably.
- Being empathetic when dealing with difficult situations and demonstrating a range of techniques to keep calm when looking to resolve customer concerns/complaints.
- Resolving customer’s technical issues and the ability to explain issues in a way the customer will understand.
- Networking in the local community to build networks and relationships.
- Delivering WOW demonstrations and community events to create a desire to buy and provide an overall unique experience.
- Taking ownership of your development with support from your Store Leader, Trainers, and online computer-based training tools
- Looking ahead and always being up to speed with the latest and greatest developments by proactively researching the latest industry trends, products and services and understanding all forms of connectivity.
- Being confident in using the store systems and processes and always looking for opportunities to be more efficient.
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance – taking pride in where you work.
- Working to targets and deadlines. Supporting the store with the targets – conversion through conversation.
- At least 6 months experience in a sales role
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience of working to deadlines/targets
- Passionate about technology and mobile
- Previous experience in a similar role within telecoms
Salary and Benefits
Salary: £17,388.00-£21,000.00 plus performance-related commission.
- Fantastic induction programme.
- On-going learning and development support – various L & D activities including O₂ Campus and Lynda / LinkedIn Learning.
- O₂ Airtime discounts to share with Friends and Family.
- Employee healthcare scheme.
- Contributory Pension.
- 29 Holiday days.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.