We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Advisor in our Spencer Road o2 Store.
Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a range of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join FTZ.
We offer a differential and memorable customer service experience and your job is to provide the wow factor for our customers’ whilst driving for great sales.
You will do this by educating and inspiring customers. Showing them how to get the most out of their technology as well as showing them how technology can support their passions in life be it in store or running events in the community
You will show your love of technology by using it, playing with it and most importantly enjoying it.
You’ll make the most technically advanced products seem simple and you will love to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends.
We want people who drive for results, achieve targets but ensure the customer is at the heart of everything they do. We want team players and individuals who can help find creative solutions in their store. We want people who seek personal excellence, want to develop/progress, and will be an amazing Brand Ambassador for O2 and FTZ.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about all things tech, O2’s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business so you will become an expert in all things O2
- Understanding our customers and what is important to them, adapting your style to meet their needs and providing the right solution in a knowledgeable way
- Being empathetic when dealing with difficult situations and demonstrating a range of techniques to keep calm when looking to resolve customer concerns/complaints.
- Resolving customer’s technical issues and the ability to explain issues in a way the customer will understand
- Networking in the local community to build networks and relationships
- Delivering WOW demonstrations and community events to create a desire to buy and provide an overall unique experience.
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Trainers and on-line computer based training tools
- Looking ahead and always being up to speed with the latest and greatest developments by proactively researching the latest industry trends, products and services and understanding all forms of connectivity
- Being confident in using the store systems and processes and always looking for opportunities to be more efficient
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance – taking pride in where you work
- Working to targets and deadlines. Supporting the store with the targets – conversion through conversation
- At least 6 months experience in a sales role
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience of working to deadlines/targets
- Passionate about technology and mobiles
- Previous experience in a similar role within telecoms
Salary and Benefits
Salary: £17,388.00-£21,000.00 plus performance related commission
- Fantastic induction programme
- On-going learning and development support – various L & D activities including o2 Campus and Lynda / LinkedIn Learning
- o2 Airtime discounts to share with Friends and Family
- Employee healthcare scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 29 Holiday days
- Employee Assistance Programme
TO APPLY – Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref SA/SR/0921